Professional Certificate in Leadership
Note: The next intake for the Professional Certificate in Leadership will be for Term 3, July 2022.
Application turnaround time is approximately 4 – 6 weeks, applicants are encouraged to submit as early as they can to avoid missing out on their preferred intake.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application, you will require:
- Course Code: PR-LDSHIP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University.
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full-time and the number of years/months employed.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.