Specialist Certificate in Design for Health and Wellbeing
How to apply
- Term 1 Intake applications close date 3 January 2023
- Term 1 Intake study period begins 23 January 2023
- Term 3 Intake applications close date 26 June 2023
- Term 3 Intake study period begins 17 July 2023
- Term 4 Intake applications close date 18 September 2023
- Term 4 Intake study period begins 9 October 2023
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application, you will require:
- Course code SC-DHW
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.