Submit your folio via the supplementary application form by Monday 23 November
For currently completing University of Melbourne Bachelor of Music students or recent graduates of University of Melbourne Bachelor of Music (within the last six months): please submit a University online application only, you do not need to fill in a supplementary application form.
Composition applicants are required to submit a 20-minute folio of compositions. The folio should include:
- Original works only (no arrangements or style-imitation).
- At least one work must be a notated score.
- At least one work must be written in the last two years.
- MIDI recordings are acceptable however, it is advisable to submit at least one example of a live or studio performance.
- Folio materials should be submitted in PDF and mp3 formats.
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all material provided is playable and/or viewable before submission.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee payable via the supplementary application.
Please note that some domestic applicants may be eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, if you are a Health Care Card holder or have special circumstances.
For persons who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, the supplementary application fee will be waived. Please contact the Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development for assistance.
If you believe you are eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your supplementary application form, and include a scanned copy of the relevant documentation as evidence of your eligibility.