Submit your folio via the supplementary application form by Monday 22 November 2021 (for the Start Year 2022 intake).
Composition applicants are required to submit a 20-minute folio of compositions. The folio should include:
- Original works only (no arrangements or style-imitation).
- At least one work must be a notated score.
- At least one work must be written in the last two years.
- MIDI recordings are acceptable however, it is advisable to submit at least one example of a live or studio performance.
- Folio materials should be submitted in PDF and mp3 formats.
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all material provided is playable and/or viewable before submission.
Applicants are not required to attend an interview.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee payable via the supplementary application.
Please note that some domestic applicants may be eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee if you are a Health Care Cardholder or have special circumstances.
For persons who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, the supplementary application fee will be waived. Please contact the Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development for assistance.
If you believe you are eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, please contact the faculty via the Enquire Now button (located on the How to Apply page) prior to submitting your supplementary application form, and include a scanned copy of the relevant documentation as evidence of your eligibility.