Bachelor of Music (Degree with Honours)
- CRICOS Code: 060219F
Check the entry requirements for the degree and your chosen specialisation to make sure you're eligible.
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct online application via the University's application portal (use course code BH-MUS)
- Please check application requirements, including Auditions, Interviews and Folios, for your chosen specialisation:
- Music Performance
- Interactive Composition
- Jazz & Improvisation
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Tailored Program
Applicants who are current completing the University of Melbourne's Bachelor of Music, or recent graduates of the University of Melbourne's Bachelor of Music (within the last six months), may not need to fill in a Supplementary Application form.
Before you apply
- Complete a direct online application via the University's application portal
- Submit a supplementary application form (if necessary)
- Follow all Audition, Proposal or Folio requirements for your specialisation