Submit your supplementary application form by Monday 22 November 2021 (for the Start Year 2022 intake).
Please upload a personal statement of no less than 250 words addressing the following points (Do not copy these questions into your statement):
- Why do you want to do Honours in Music?
- What made you choose the Tailored stream?
- Tell us about the field/s within music that interest you (for example, music theory and analysis, performance practice, musicology, or education).
- Tell us about things outside of music that interest you or that you have previous background in (for example, languages, politics, psychology, etc.).
- What do you think are your main strengths? And your weaknesses?
- Are there any areas or topics that you would like to explore more?
There is no live audition/interview required for the Tailored Program.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee payable via the supplementary application.
Please note that some domestic applicants may be eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee if you are a Health Care Cardholder or have special circumstances.
For persons who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, the supplementary application fee will be waived. Please contact the Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development for assistance.
If you believe you are eligible for a waiver of the supplementary application fee, please contact the faculty via the Enquire Now button (located on the How to Apply page) prior to submitting your supplementary application form, and include a scanned copy of the relevant documentation as evidence of your eligibility.