Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- CRICOS Code: 094861K
- VTAC Code: 3800610071
- International VTAC Code: 3800610073
VCA Acting is an intensive actor training program that uses a conservatoire-style approach to prepare students for careers in the acting profession across a range of stage and screen contexts.
This dynamic, new and forward-thinking program is nurturing the next generation of culturally aware and internationally focused actors for the Asia-Pacific region. It will prepare actors for work across all areas of the profession for stage and screen, including animation and gaming. With small class sizes in a studio-based environment to support intensive project-based learning, you will develop your own training methodology as an autonomous, ensemble and company actor. You will collaborate with VCA Theatre, Film and Television, and Production students throughout the course.
- Develop a command of acting skills, including body, voice, and movement
- Gain experience in acting across a broad range of performance contexts for stage and screen
- Consolidate a working methodology as an autonomous, ensemble and company actor
- Develop the artistic skills to forge a successful career as an actor in the Asia Pacific