The Basic TTE course is a great introduction to Echocardiography and has been designed to provide a good understanding in Basic Transthoracic Echocardiography.
The Basic TTE course focuses on how to perform and interpret a transthoracic echocardiography study using 2-D and colour flow Doppler.
Additional learning includes basic hemodynamic state assessment, ventricular function and valve pathology, which have been categorized into those that are likely to cause hemodynamic compromise or those that may not.
By the end of this course, the participant will be exposed to a wide variety of cardiac pathology.
Try our Free Sample Course to gain access to the 4 short tutorials and 2 case studies.
- Introduction to Basic TTE
- Introduction to Case Study Reporting
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Examination
- Basic Haemodynamic Assessment
- Views, Valves, Pericardium for Transthoracic Echo
- Generating Ultrasound Images
- Basic Modes of Ultrasound
- 50 Basic TTE Case Studies
- 30 optional online logbooks are available to record clinical activity cases performed on patients
This course is delivered online and students can study in their own time and location. Course materials can be accessed using a web browser.
The Free Sample TTE (Transthoracic Echocardiography) course gives you a glimpse of how the program learning is offered.
The Free Sample TTE course includes:
- 4 short tutorials
- 2 case studies to test your knowledge
A: Level 6, Centre for Medical Research (entrance 5), Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3050