Master of Music (Orchestral Performance)
2021 Start Year Intake
There will be no intake for this course in 2021
Recorded audition requirements
Applicants are required to prepare a Round 1 audition using prescribed repertoire. Record on video and submit with your application by the application deadline.
View the following audition repertoire:
- Double Bass
- Tenor Trombone
- Bass Trombone
- Timpani & Percussion
- You and your instrument are clearly visible in the video.
- Solo work is recorded in one single unedited take with piano accompaniment, it may be recorded separately to the excerpts.
- All excerpts are recorded in one single take; recording must be unedited.
- Excerpts must be performed in the order listed.
- You upload a queue sheet identifying the order and time each excerpt begins in your recording.
Applicants who pass the first round will be invited to present a live second round audition. Applicants unavailable to attend the audition in Melbourne, will be assessed using their round 1 recording submission.
After the close date we will be in touch with you about the next steps with your application and live audition scheduling.