Master of Theatre (Writing)
Important! Please make sure you have read the How to Apply information for this course prior to reading the interview requirements below.
2023 Start Year Intake
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 29 and Wednesday 30 November 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an online interview via Zoom Web Conferencing, to discuss their artistic statement and writing folio.
The interview will run for approximately 20 minutes.
How will I be assessed?
Your supplementary application will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Motivation for undertaking the course
- Relevant previous experience
- Writing skills
- Imaginative and creative capacity
- English writing skills
In the interview, shortlisted applicants will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Understanding of the course structure and expectations of the program
- Capacity to meet the academic demands of the course
- Level of maturity and self-motivation required for the course
- Clarity and confidence of communication
- Articulation of their own practice and aspiration
Please note that all applicants will be ranked based on the above criteria, up to the capacity of places within the course.