Master of Theatre (Writing)
- CRICOS Code: 075502B
How to apply
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: 30 June 2019
Applications close: 11.59pm, 31 October 2019 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11)
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
Upload a CV, writing folio (maximum 20 pages), artistic statement and provide 3 referees via SlideRoom.
Short-listed applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the final component of their application. For more information, please see below.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview in Melbourne in November 2019. Further information will be published later in the year.
Applicants will discuss their artistic statement, portfolio and suitability for the course in the interview.
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the interview in person. Applicants who are interstate or overseas may alternatively interview online. Please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application. Further details will be emailed to you after applications close.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee via SlideRoom (payable in US dollars).
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-THTRWRI
- Upload your CV, folio, artistic statement and provide 3 referees via SlideRoom
- Prepare and attend your interview.