End of year closure period: Stop 1 at Parkville and Southbank is closed from Monday 26 December to Monday 2 January, including all in-person appointments and virtual services. Limited services will be available to students with VTAC offers and those taking summer subjects, including written enquiries submitted online and phone enquiries from Wednesday 28 December to Friday 30 December, 10am – 2pm (AEDT) via 13 MELB (13 6352) or International: +61 3 9035 5511. All other enquiries will be addressed after the shutdown period. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Your journey to Melbourne starts here
Get ready to join us in 2023 with tailored support and information for your transition to university.
December offer round ATARs
See the lowest ATAR for the December round offers for 2023 entry
Plan ahead with confidence
Enter your ATAR and discover your eligibility for undergraduate courses at Melbourne.
Did you apply for the Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS)?
Enter your personal details to receive an indication of your eligibility and benefits under our Access Melbourne scheme.
Key dates and offer rounds
Your top questions explained
Making your move to Melbourne
Our student life commitment and programs
Explore our courses
Don't see your study area?
Use the find a course search to find your dream course.
- Bachelor Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor Bachelor of Arts (Extended)
- Bachelor Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor Bachelor of Oral Health
- Bachelor Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor Bachelor of Science (Extended)
- Diploma Diploma in General Studies
- Diploma Diploma in General Studies (Extended)
- Study area Education
- Study area Engineering
- Study area Environment
- Study area Health
- Study area Information technology and computer science
- Study area Law
- Study area Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
Get to know Melbourne
Explore our suite of videos covering everything from our unique curriculum, course information and career pathways, to scholarships and accommodation.Watch UniMelb On-Demand
Are you a high achiever?
An undergraduate degree followed by professional masters is better than a double degree. You'll graduate with a higher qualification and starting salary. Secure your place in both now with a Graduate Degree Package.
How can we help?
If you want to find out more about our degrees, need support with your application, or have questions about the offer process, you can submit an email enquiry or call us on 13 6352 (in Australia).