Doctoral Program in Actuarial Studies
- CRICOS code: 056955G
Entry requirements for the Doctoral Program in Actuarial Studies
English Language Criteria
Applicants are required to satisfy the University's English language requirements for graduate courses.
Applicants from countries where English is not the official language or the language of institutional instruction and assessment must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Minimum scores and tests accepted
- IELTS: Overall 7.0 with 7.0 in writing (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (paper-based): 600 and 5.0 in Test of Written English (TWE)
- TOEFL (internet-based): 94, with writing 27, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 13
- TOEFL (computer-based): Minimum score of 250 and score of 5.0 in the essay rating
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 65 and a written communicative skill of 65 and no other communicative skill below 50
Applicants may be provisionally offered a place in the program on the condition they attain the required minimum English proficiency level before commencing the program.