Graduate Certificate in Cancer Sciences
How to apply
- Term 1 applications close 4 January 2021
- Term 1 study period begins 25 January 2021
- Term 2 applications close 29 March 2021
- Term 2 study period begins 19 April 2021
- Term 3 applications close 21 June 2021
- Term 3 study period begins 12 July 2021
- Term 4 applications close 13 September 2021
- Term 4 study period begins 4 October 2021
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-CNCRSC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.