Graduate Certificate in Domestic & Gender-Based Violence Research and Practice
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2022 Spring Intake
Places are still available for the 2022 Spring intake, with the first subject commencing on 5 September 2022. To be considered for these places, applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by Sunday 21 August 2022.
After this date, applications may still be considered subject to the availability of places.
Before you apply
To complete your application, you will require:
- Course Code: GC-DGBVRP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV (including working history if applicable, specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed)
- Certified copies of transcripts for ALL courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies at the University of Melbourne are not required; and
- Certified copies of evidence of course completion if not included on the Transcript.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Due Dates for applications are the preferred closing dates, however if places are still available, late applications may be considered
- Information regarding fees can be found on the fees information section of the Study website