Graduate Certificate in Domestic & Gender-Based Violence Research and Practice
Applications for mid-year 2021 intake close Wednesday 30 June 2021.
The course will commence on Monday 12 July 2021.
Before you apply
- To complete your application you will require:
- Course Code: GC-DGBVRP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV (including working history if applicable, specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed)
- Certified copies of transcripts for ALL Courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Certified copies of evidence of course completion if not included on the Transcript
- Complete the Online Application for Admission
Frequently Asked Questions
- Due Dates for applications are the preferred closing dates, however if places are still available, late applications may be considered
- Information regarding fees can be found on the fees information section of the Study website