Graduate Certificate in International Education (IB)
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code GC-INTEDIB
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.