Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science
- CRICOS Code: 081745K
How to apply
Domestic applicants are Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa and can apply online.
Late applications may be considered.
- Check the minimum entry requirements for the course to which you want to apply.
- To apply online you will need:
- To complete the online application form using course code: GD-ACTSC
- A record of your undergraduate grades and grades for any further study (you may apply if you are awaiting final results as conditional offers can be given)
- A statement of intent
- Your GMAT/GRE score if required by the program and you do not qualify for an exemption.
- Supply original or certified copies of all qualifications:
- This must include academic transcripts showing all subjects attempted and proof of completion of the degree.
- If documents are not in English, a certified translation is required.
- You can attach your supporting documents to your online application.
- You will need to have access to scanned copies of your documents to upload them to your application.
- Please note that scanned versions of certified documents do not meet our verification requirements, but we can commence assessing your application.
- We require that hard copies of certified documents are mailed to us before an unconditional offer can be made.
You will be notified of the outcome 10 business days after receipt of your application.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Find out if you’re eligible for a Graduate Access Melbourne place or scholarship
- Gather all supporting documents
- most academic transcripts are only accepted as certified hard copies