Graduate Diploma in Government Law
- CRICOS Code: 075330F
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Government Law (GDipGovtLaw) is designed to provide you with expertise in matters that lie at the cutting-edge of government law in Australia and elsewhere.
As a student, you’ll gain an advanced understanding of the framework of law and practice in which government operates, which includes not only constitutional and administrative law but also a host of particular legal regimes that apply to government actors. This constantly changing branch of the law lends itself to comparison between countries, allowing you to understand the different ways of tackling problems and how to draw lessons from them.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in this dynamic branch of the law.
The Graduate Diploma in Government Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).