Master of Public and International Law
- CRICOS Code: 075001A
The Master of Public and International Law (MPub&IntLaw) recognises the increasing interdependence of international and domestic law, bringing together constitutional, administrative and public international law.
It’s ideal for both practitioners and scholars with backgrounds or interests in government, international institutions, not-for-profit organisations, business/government relations and international development.
As a student, you can choose from a wide range of subjects across the entire field of public law, giving you access to the latest developments in theory and practice in Australia and elsewhere. The Master of Public and International Law is available for both law and non-law graduates.
The Master of Public and International Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Human Rights Law
- Master of International Tax
- Master of Law and Development
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Asian Law
- Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
- Graduate Diploma in Government Law
- Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Economic Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Tax