Master of Public and International Law
- CRICOS Code: 075001A
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Public and International Law (MPub&IntLaw) recognises the increasing interdependence of international and domestic law, bringing together constitutional, administrative and public international law.
It’s ideal for both practitioners and scholars with backgrounds or interests in government, international institutions, not-for-profit organisations, business/government relations and international development.
As a student, you can choose from a wide range of subjects across the entire field of public law, giving you access to the latest developments in theory and practice in Australia and elsewhere. The Master of Public and International Law is available for both law and non-law graduates.
The Master of Public and International Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).