Graduate Diploma in International Law
- CRICOS Code: 075326B
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in International Law (GDipIntLaw) is a diverse program that allows you to specialise in a key area or gain a broader qualification in international law.
It’s ideal for international legal practitioners, scholars and those working in international agencies or non-government organisations who are looking to gain specialised knowledge in the area.
As a student, you can choose from a wide array of subjects that includes international humanitarian law, international criminal law, international economic law, finance, tax, law and development or international arbitration.
The Graduate Diploma in International Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Law and Development
- Master of Public and International Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies