Master of Advanced Social Work
How to apply
- Term 1 applications close 4 January 2021
- Term 1 study period begins 25 January 2021
- Term 2 applications close 29 March 2021
- Term 2 study period begins 19 April 2021
- Term 3 applications close 21 June 2021
- Term 3 study period begins 12 July 2021
- Term 4 applications close 13 September 2021
- Term 4 study period begins 4 October 2021
It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: MC-ASW
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Evidence of entry to practice social work qualification
- A two-page CV summary that documents a minimum of two years relevant work experience
- A 500-word personal statement outlining your motivations for undertaking this course and a referee
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.