Master of Banking and Finance Law
- CRICOS Code: 075003K
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of Banking and Finance Law (MBank&FinLaw) is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the Australian and international financial sector.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for practitioners and other professionals who are looking to immerse themselves in the study of banking and finance law.
As a student, you can choose from a range of subjects that include banking, funds management, finance transactions, superannuation, financial services and capital markets.
The Master of Banking and Finance Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies