Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law
- CRICOS Code: 075334B
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - February, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma of Banking and Finance Law (GDipBank&FinLaw) is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the Australian and international financial sector.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals and other practitioners who are looking to immerse themselves in the study of banking and finance law.
As a student, you’ll study four subjects from a program that includes banking, funds management, finance transactions, superannuation, financial services and capital markets.
The Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 7 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018).