Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law
- CRICOS Code: 075334B
How to apply
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
There are six intakes each year for domestic students (see table below). The intake you choose will depend on when you want to commence your course. The first subject you wish to take should commence within the intake dates. You can refer to the University Handbook for information on teaching dates for each subject. You only need to select one intake when applying.
|For intake:||First subject commencing:||Apply by:|
|Summer||1 December 2018 – 17 February 2019||Still accepting applications|
Start Year |
|18 February 2019 – 8 March 2018||7 January 2019|
|Autumn||9 March 2019 – 31 May 2019||25 January 2019|
|Winter||1 June 2019 – 14 July 2019||20 April 2019|
|15 July 2019 – 2 August 2019||31 May 2019|
|Spring||3 August 2019 – 30 November 2019||21 June 2019|
Late applications may be accepted, but timely applications are prioritised.
Once we receive the completed application, we aim to have a response to you within four to six weeks.
- Orientation week for full-time students
- Start year intake: 25 February - 1 March 2019
- Mid year intake: 22-26 July 2019
- Orientation for part-time students
- Online via the Learning Management System (LMS)
Before you apply
- Check the course details.
- Check the entry requirements to make sure you are eligible for the course and you meet the English language requirements.
- Obtain an original or certified copy of your complete academic record including a university explanation or definition of the grading scale. If the documents are not in English they must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
- Prepare a current curriculum vitae (CV). If you do not have a law degree (LLB, JD or equivalent) at honours standard or equivalent, your CV needs to show that you have sufficient work experience related to the area of study you are applying for.