Master of Biomedical Science
- CRICOS code: 079405D
The Master of Biomedical Science is a coursework Masters degree incorporating a substantial research project.
The Master of Biomedical Science gives you the opportunity to undertake a research project in a field of your choice, as well as a broad range of coursework subjects, including industry-focused subjects. It will equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the wide range of commercial and industrial contexts, as well as increasing the industry knowledge and links of the next generation of biomedical researchers.
The Master of Biomedical Science is a pathway to PhD study or entry into industry.
The objectives of this course are to provide you with skills in:
- Conducting research in biomedical and health science
- Designing experiments
- Managing a research projects
- Preparing and giving an oral and written presentation of the results
- Expressing intellectual, scientific arguments; and
- Assimilating and critically evaluating existing knowledge within a scientific paradigm
The Master of Biomedical Science offers graduates a pathway into a research or other science-based career, or PhD studies.