Master of Cancer Sciences
How to apply
- Term 1 study period begins 25 January 2021
- Term 2 applications close 29 March 2021
- Term 2 study period begins 19 April 2021
- Term 3 applications close 21 June 2021
- Term 3 study period begins 12 July 2021
- Term 4 applications close 13 September 2021
- Term 4 study period begins 4 October 2021
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application later.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: MC-CNCRSC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.