Master of Cancer Sciences
- 2 years part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Term 1 Intake - January, Term 2 Intake - April, Term 3 Intake - July, and Term 4 Intake - October
The Master of Cancer Sciences is Australia’s first cancer-specific, multidisciplinary, flexible wholly online program, and one of only two such online programs available in the world. Developed in collaboration with experts from the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) and the University of Melbourne, you will gain an unprecedented breadth of integrated, cutting-edge, specialists cancer knowledge. This program will equip you with skills to produce high-quality research and deliver best practice cancer care to your patients in this rapidly evolving field.
This course is designed to produce leaders in the fields of cancer care, research, prevention and education. Through this innovative program, you will learn to connect the latest evidence-based theory to practical skills that improve the clinical care of patients with cancer. Students have the unique opportunity to learn from world-leading experts, be at the forefront of cancer research and clinical care and enable you to connect with global health professional communities in the field.
Who this course is for
Promoting a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach, this program is open to scientists and clinicians from a variety of backgrounds.
- Medical practitioners such as general practitioners, surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and haematologists
- Allied health professionals such as occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists
- Research scientists and Clinical trials professionals
- Industry and pharmaceutical professionals.