Master of Clinical Education
How to apply
Please note: Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: MC-CLINED
- Academic transcript or AHPRA registration certificate (not required for previous University of Melbourne alumni)
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
This course is currently taking applications for two intakes:
- Standard mode - Start Year intake (1 day a month over 4 months): Applications close Friday 8 February 2019, first teaching date 27 February 2019.
- Intensive mode – Autumn intake (4 days in one week) : Applications close Friday 12 April 2019, first teaching date 29 April 2019.
When applying, select your intake period (Start Year or Autumn) at Step 1, then select Standard or Intensive at Step 3.
Please note: If you have completed the Graduate Certificate of Clinical Teaching or Graduate Diploma of Clinical Education, you will need to complete an application form only. You are not required to attach supporting documents or choose a study mode.
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.