Master of Clinical Education
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: MC-CLINED
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or AHPRA registration certificate (not required for previous University of Melbourne alumni). Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
This course is currently taking applications for three intakes:
- 'Summer intake' is Standard mode delivery: 1 day a month over 4 months. Applications for this intake close 10 Jan 2020, first teaching date 26 February 2020.
- ‘Autumn intake’ is Intensive mode delivery: 4 days in one week. Applications for this intake close 2 March 2020, first teaching date 20 April 2020.
- ‘Mid year intake’ is Intensive mode delivery: 4 days in one week. Applications for this intake close 13 July 2020, first teaching date 31 August 2020.
When applying, select your intake period (Summer, Autumn or Mid year) at Step 1, then select Standard or Intensive at Step 3.
Please note: If you have completed the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching or Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education, you will need to complete an application form only. You are not required to attach supporting documents or choose a study mode.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.