Master of Clinical Education
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Please note: Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: MC-CLINED
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used, or AHPRA registration certificate (not required for previous University of Melbourne alumni). Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Resume documenting clinical and teaching experience
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
This course is currently taking applications for three intakes:
- 'Start-year intake' is Standard mode delivery: 1 day a month over 4 months. Applications for this intake close Friday 15 February 2019, first teaching date 27 February 2019.
- ‘Autumn intake’ is Intensive mode delivery: 4 days in one week. Applications for this intake close Friday 12 April 2019, first teaching date 29 April 2019.
- ‘Spring intake’ is Intensive mode delivery: 4 days in one week. Applications for this intake close Friday 17 August 2019, first teaching date 2 September 2019.
When applying, select your intake period (Start Year, Autumn or Spring) at Step 1, then select Standard or Intensive at Step 3.
Please note: If you have completed the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching or Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education, you will need to complete an application form only. You are not required to attach supporting documents or choose a study mode.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.