Master of Clinical Education
How to apply
Course delivery dates
Please see the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching for year one teaching dates.
Please see the Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education for year two teaching dates.
|1||EDUC90837||Clinical Education Research Proposal||6 - 8 February 2019|
|1||EDUC90836||Leadership in Clinical Education||25 - 26 February 2019|
|2||EDUC90838||Clinical Education Research Project||No teaching delivery|
Applications for 2019 open in October 2018.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
Please complete an Expression of Interest form to be kept up to date with program related information or to submit an enquiry.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: MC-CLINED
- Academic transcript or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA
- Resume, documenting clinical and teaching experience including contact details of a professional referee
- Proof of citizenship/permanent residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 8689
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.