Why study Digital Marketing at Melbourne Business School?
- Build your marketing skills and knowledge in the digital arena: Learn the skills to work across a range of digital marketing domains including social media, channels, content, retail, metrics and analytics. Become adept in analysing and solving complex digital marketing problems.
- Learn from industry experts: Connect with marketing professionals bringing their real-life case studies to you as part of your studies.
- Be job ready: Complete an internship or take a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne, Sydney, Shanghai or London.
- Leading reputation: Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 26th globally for Business & Management (QS World University Rankings by subject2020).
- Become part of our global network: With over 60,000 business alumni in over 100 countries, you’re ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one.
What is it about?
The Master of Digital Marketing will teach you how to design the digital customer experience, which digital metrics matter, how to apply customer analytics, how best to craft creative viral content, and best- practice examples from industry thought leaders. The course aims to equip graduates for a career in this rapidly changing area through a specialised suite of advanced subjects including Customer Experience Design, Digital Marketing Metrics, Content Marketing, and Thought Leadership in Digital Marketing, combined with application through interaction with executives and the opportunity for internships. This program is academically rigorous, practically orientated and globally relevant.
Note: The next intake for the Master of Digital Marketing will be for Semester 2, 2021.
Who is it for?
The Master of Digital Marketing is designed to provide a leading-edge theoretical and practical foundation in the domain of Digital Marketing. It is aimed at students with a Bachelor of Commerce, or equivalent, with extensive previous marketing studies to specifically build their business and commercial skills and knowledge in the digital arena. It’s also perfect for mid-career marketers, who are looking to boost their digital strategies and analytical skills.