Master of Industrial Research (Chemistry)
- CRICOS Code: 098316C
Application closing date
Start-year (March) 2021 intake - apply by 30 November 2020
Late application closing date
We will consider late applications if places are still available.
Start-year (March) 2021 intake - apply by 31 December 2020
- Click 'Apply Now' and follow the instructions below.
- If you meet the entry requirements of the course, we will contact you to request further information, including your preferences for the industry placement.
- After the application closing date (see above), the Academic Selection Committee will shortlist candidates for an interview with the industry partner. This is a competitive process, and not all applicants who meet the entry requirements will progress to the interview stage.
- Following the interviews, we'll contact you by email to let you know whether or not you've been successful.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions