Master of Industrial Research (Chemistry)
- CRICOS Code: 098316C
How to apply
Application closing dates
Start-year (February) intake – apply by 25 December
Mid-year (July) entry – apply by 31 May
We will consider late applications if places are still available.
You can expect a decision 4–6 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
Applying for this course is a three-stage process:
- Click 'Apply Now' and follow the instructions below.
- If you meet the entry requirements to the course, we will contact you to request further information, including your preferences for the industry placement.
- You may then be shortlisted for an interview with the industry partner.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions