Master of Industrial Research (Chemistry)
- CRICOS Code: 098316C
How to apply
Application closing dates
Semester 1 (February) entry - 31 October
Semester 2 (July) entry - 31 May
(Late applications may be accepted based on the availability of places).
Please note that once applications including all relevant documents have been received, the standard processing time is 4-6 weeks.
Applying for this course is a three-stage process:
- Click 'Apply Now' and follow the instructions below.
- If you meet the entry requirements to the course we will contact you to request further information including your preferences for the industry placement.
- You may then be shortlisted for an interview with the industry partner.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions