Master of Music (Performance Teaching)
- CRICOS Code: 076226J
How to apply
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit items 1-2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
SlideRoom Supplementary Form
A Supplementary Form via SlideRoom. You will be required to ask two referees to complete a referee report.
Audition and Interview
Applicants will also be required to attend a combined 20-minute audition and 10-minute interview in person. For applicants overseas or interstate, you must submit a recorded audition via SlideRoom and attend a phone interview. For more information please visit Auditions & Interviews
Live auditions will also be held in Singapore and Shanghai. Further information about international auditions can be found here.
Applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- 1. Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code MC-MUSPT)
- 2. Complete a Supplementary Application Form on SlideRoom and ask two referees to complete a referee report
- 3. Prepare for your audition and interview