Master of Music (Performance Teaching)
- CRICOS Code: 076226J
2020 Mid-Year Intake
Applications close Friday 12 June
2021 Start Year Intake
Applications open August 2020
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit items 1-2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
You will need to submit a supplementary application form
You will be required to ask two referees to complete a referee report as part of this process.
AUDITION AND INTERVIEW
Applicants will be required to upload a recorded audition video via the supplementary application form.
Shortlisted applicants may be asked to attend an online interview.
For more information please visit Auditions & Interviews
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via the supplementary application form.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible via the Graduate Access Melbourne page, as well as instructions on how to apply.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code MC-MUSPT)
- Complete a supplementary application form