Master of Music (Performance Teaching)
- CRICOS Code: 076226J
How to apply
2020 Semester 1 intake - main assessment round (for domestic and international applicants)
Applications open: 30 June 2019
Applications close: 11:59pm, 30 September 2019 (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit items 1-2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
SlideRoom Supplementary Form
You will need to submit a Supplementary Form via SlideRoom. You will be required to ask two referees to complete a referee report also via SlideRoom.
Audition and Interview
Applicants will also be required to attend a combined 20-minute audition and 10-minute interview in person. For applicants overseas or interstate, you must submit a recorded audition via SlideRoom and attend a phone interview. For more information please visit Auditions & Interviews.
In addition to the university application fee, applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee payable via SlideRoom.
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code MC-MUSPT)
- Complete a Supplementary Information Form on SlideRoom and ask two referees to complete a referee report
- Prepare for your audition and interview