Master of Speech Pathology
- CRICOS Code: 073115G
- Closing date for local applications will close on 5 September 2021
- Offer lapse date: Mid October
- Enrolment lapse date: Refer to your offer letter
- Orientation: During Orientation Week
We encourage all applicants with a WAM of 65 or above to apply. This WAM is an indication only and may vary year to year depending on the applicant pool, achieving this WAM does not guarantee entry. Domestic applicants who have special circumstances are encouraged to apply through Graduate Access Melbourne to increase their eligibility.
Supporting documents for your application
In addition to the application form requirements all applicants should include a copy of the following:
- All academic transcripts, including the key/legend (typically found on the reverse side of the transcript) that explains the grading system.
Supporting documentation should be attached online with your application.
Only successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check. You DO NOT need to complete these checks to apply.
This course does not accept late applications.