Master of Speech Pathology
- CRICOS Code: 073115G
How to apply
- APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 ARE NOW OPEN
- Closing date for local applications for 2020 closed on 13 September 2019
- Offer lapse date: Late October
- Enrolment lapse date: Refer to your offer letter
- Orientation: During Orientation Week
Supporting documents for your application
In addition to the application form requirements all applicants should include a copy of the following:
- All academic transcripts, including the key/legend (typically found on the reverse side of the transcript) that explains the grading system.
Supporting documentation should be attached online with your application.
Only successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check. You DO NOT need to complete these checks to apply.
This course does not accept late applications.