Specialist Certificate in Cancer Sciences
How to apply
- Term 1 applications close 4 January 2022
- Term 1 study period begins 24 January 2022
- Term 2 applications close 4 April 2022
- Term 2 study period begins 25 April 2022
- Term 3 applications close 27 June 2022
- Term 3 study period begins 18 July 2022
- Term 4 applications close 19 September 2022
- Term 4 study period begins 10 October 2022
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application later.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-CNCRSC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. Transcripts from previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.