Specialist Certificate in Cancer Sciences
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application later.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-CNCRSC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Academic Transcripts for ALL courses completed, including an explanation of the grading system. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and the results that you obtained. Transcripts from previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.