Specialist Certificate in Cancer Sciences
How to apply
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application later.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-CNCRSC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. Transcripts from previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.