Application closing dates
- Start Year entry: 31 October (for commencement in February of the following year)
- Mid Year entry: 30 April (for commencement in July)
Before submitting applications for the following courses please confirm the closing date with the relevant faculty or graduate school.
- Doctor of Optometry: Refer to the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences website.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: 20 December
- Graduate Dental Science, Medicine, Physiotherapy coursework programs: See the Faculty website
- Graduate Engineering & IT coursework programs: Refer to the Melbourne School of Engineering/Melbourne School of Information website
- Graduate Physiotherapy coursework programs: 1 September
- Melbourne JD: See the Melbourne Law School website
Late applications may be accepted under special circumstances; however you are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid visa delays.
Indicative turnaround times
View the indicative turnaround times for course applications.
As an international applicant, you are strongly encouraged to submit your application, including all of the required documents, by the application closing dates. This will enable the application to be considered for a greater range and number of scholarships. Closing dates may vary according to the course for which the applicant is applying. You should confirm the course application closing date with the relevant faculty.
For detailed scholarship closing date information, please refer to Melbourne scholarships
Semester, exam and holiday dates
View the complete academic calendar.
Enrolment and Orientation
Access the critical dates for your enrolment.