University of Melbourne alumni receive a 20 per cent discount on the standard fee for undergraduate single subject/CAP subjects taken in assessed and non-assessed modes. To be eligible, you must be:
- a former student who successfully completed a minimum of 100 credit points over one year of full-time study in a coursework program at the University; or
- a former international student who completed at least one semester of study in a study abroad or exchange program at the University; or
- a former academic or professional staff member who completed a minimum of three years' service with the University; or
- a former University committee member who completed a minimum of three years' service as a member of an official University committee.
This discount also applies to some graduate subjects.
For staff and their families
University of Melbourne staff and their immediate families may be eligible to receive a discount of up to 25 per cent on the standard fees for single subject studies under the Community Access Program (CAP). The discount applies to undergraduate and graduate subjects taken in assessed and non-assessed mode.
An application for this fee discount should be submitted with your online application. In order to expedite assessment of your staff tuition fee discount application, please include a letter from your supervisor (or your family member’s supervisor) including your:
- University of Melbourne staff ID number
- University of Melbourne department
- employment type and time fraction.
Further details can be found at the Staff Hub (login required)
It's important you read our tuition fees policy. Once you enrol you'll be bound by our fees policies, terms and conditions.