Doctor of Clinical Dentistry
- CRICOS Code: 076196K
How to apply
Applications are now open for 2019 Intake (Prosthodontics) Specialty, and (Special Needs Dentistry) only.
Applications Close Sunday 30th September 2018.
All applications received after the closing date, will automatically be assessed for 2020 entry.
Please follow the link below in order to submit an application.
The course is for general dentists who wish to become specialists. The course is accredited by the Australian Dental Council (ADC) for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Local graduates of this course may apply for registration to practise in Australia in their designated specialty.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- An undergraduate degree in dentistry or equivalent
- CV outlining at least two years' full-time continuous clinical work experience
- Three Referee Details (email and contact number)
- Personal Statement including chosen specialty
- Dental Registration (AHPRA Registration if in Australia)
- Transcripts and completion certificates for any additional studies