Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research
How to apply
Applications now open
Offers are sent on a rolling basis. Applications will close in February or once the course fills. Apply now to ensure a place in the course.
Course delivery dates
|1||25 - 28 February 2019||Principles of Clinical Research|
|1||25 - 28 March 2019||Study Design in Clinical Research|
|2||5 - 9 August 2019||Responsibilities in Clinical Research|
|2||28 October - 1 November 2019||Data Analysis in Clinical Research|
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: N12AA
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated program coordinator can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Phone: +61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.