Graduate Certificate in Digital Engineering (Infrastructure)
Applications for Mid-Year Intake are now open and close on Monday, 05 July 2022
Before you apply, please look at the course series handbook.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the online application form.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To Complete Your Application You Will Require:
- Course code: GC-DIENGIN
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).