Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Business Leadership
|Intake||Application Deadline||Start dates|
|Summer||7 January 2022||31 January 2022|
|Autumn||1 April 2022||24 April 2022|
|Mid-year||26 June 2022||18 July 2022|
|Spring||16 September 2022||10 October 2022|
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
Get help with your application
Contact us to help you prepare and submit your application. We can help with:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Before you apply
- Course code GC-IBL
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A personal statement
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).