Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Exercise and Women's Health)
Applications for Mid Year Intake July 2022 are currently being accepted.
Applications for 2022 will close Sunday 22 May 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All applicants are assessed on merit. Applicants will not hear the outcome of their application until after the application close date.
- Due dates for applications are the preferred closing dates, however if places are still available, late applications may be considered.
- Information regarding fees can be found on the fees information section of the Study website.
- Some of the subjects linked to specialised areas of physiotherapy practice may be offered every two years only.
- Acceptance is subject to approval from the relevant coursework selection committee. Graduate Schools reserve the right to limit the availability of some subjects to those students enrolled in award degrees only. For high demand subjects, quota restrictions may apply; you may need to supply a supporting statement to enhance your chances of selection. If the number of available places in a quota restricted subject is filled prior to the application closing date for the semester, the applications will be considered for the following semester (where the subject is available for two semesters).
Supporting Documents For Your Application
Include: A comprehensive CV on academic, clinical, professional and research experience and Professional Portfolio form.