Graduate Diploma in Built Environments
- CRICOS Code: 080611K
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
- Entry to this degree requires an undergraduate degree in any discipline, with a weighted average mark of at least 65% equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
3. English language
- Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 1, 2020 is 30 November 2019.
- Final application deadline for Semester 2, 2020 is 31 May 2020.
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar.
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation).
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.