Master of Applied Positive Psychology
- CRICOS Code: 079279E
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from domestic applicants.
Application closing dates
START-YEAR INTAKE 2021
Round 1: 31 October
Round 2: 4 December
Round 3: 5 February
1. application preparation
Before you apply, please check the minimum entry requirements of your desired course. You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application:
- Previous academic transcripts, including complete and incomplete degrees
- Evidence of degree completion (testamur)
- Evidence showing you meet the English language requirements. For more information, click here.
- A certified translation if your documents are not in English.
You will be automatically assessed for up to 100 credit points advanced standing.
We will ask you to nominate at least one specialisation in your application to the Master of Education. Please note you can change this specialisation at a later date during your enrolment.
2. Application process
- Submit an online course application directly, or through an overseas representative. If you’re applying for more than one course be sure to number your preferences.
- If you are a current or past University of Melbourne student or applicant, use your existing student ID/username and password. Registering as a first time applicant will delay the processing of your application.
- Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are available to all eligible domestic applicants.
3. Application outcome
Application outcomes will be sent to your nominated email address or overseas representative. Applicants are able to check the progress of their application by logging in to the online course application page.
Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM)
If your personal circumstances have had a sustained adverse effect on your academic achievement at undergraduate level or you are member of a specified group known to be under-represented in higher education, you may be eligible for GAM. GAM aims to minimise financial barriers through offering a range of grants, bursaries and scholarships for graduate coursework study. For more information please visit Graduate Access Melbourne.
You are strongly encouraged to submit a GAM application to support your course application if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident or the holder of a permanent Humanitarian Visa who can demonstrate the capacity to succeed in the Masters degree of your choice. You must also qualify for one or more of the following criteria:
- Indigenous Australian
- Previous status as a refugee
- Disadvantaged socio-economic circumstances
- Disability or chronic medical condition
- Difficult personal circumstances