Master of Construction Management
- CRICOS Code: 061198J
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
- You must have a three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average of at least 65% (equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme).
- Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM) is the University's special entry and access scheme for graduate domestic students. Please check the GAM eligibility criteria before you apply.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
3. Advanced Standing
- If you are seeking Advanced Standing (credit for prior study) you must complete the online Advanced Standing form required at the time of your course application.
- You will need to provide all relevant course descriptions/syllabus from previous study.
- Applicants applying for Advanced Standing (credit) are required to supply an official, detailed subject description for each subject equivalent to the credit.
- This is your one opportunity to be assessed for Advanced Standing. Applications for additional credit after admission will not be considered unless there has been a major change to your transcript.
4. English language
- Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
5. Personal statement
- You must submit a personal statement of up to 500 words. Read our online guide for further information.
6. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 1, 2020 is 30 November 2019.
- Final application deadline for Semester 2, 2020 is 31 May 2020.
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar.
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation).
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.