Master of Construction Management
- CRICOS Code: 061198J
Domestic applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
Application closing dates
Semester 1 2022 (starts 28 February 2022):
Timely applications: 30 November 2021
Late applications: TBC
Semester 2 2022 (starts 25 July 2022):
Timely applications: 31 May 2022
Late applications: TBC
Semester 2 intake for the Master of Construction Management is only available to applicants who have received advanced standing. Please apply for your preferred intake as all applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.
The majority of Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) are allocated in the timely application round. Please apply by 30 November 2020 to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
The indicative turnaround timeframe for application assessment is between 4–8 weeks from the time you submit all supporting documentation.
Supporting documents for your application
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements.
- Transcripts for all university level study attempted or completed outside the University of Melbourne, including an explanation of the grading system used.
- If the documents are not in English, they must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
- If currently studying, provide your results to date including enrolled subjects. You can submit your final transcript and completion statement once available.
- Completion statements or graduation certificates (where applicable).
- A personal statement of less than 500 words.
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne you may need to provide supporting evidence with your course application.
Graduate Access Melbourne
Find out if you're eligible for Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM). Applicants should prepare their GAM applications as early as possible as GAM applications and all supporting documentation must be uploaded at the same time as your course application. GAM may assist you in getting a course offer, a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) or even a scholarship.
Application for Advanced Standing (credit)
Students with a degree in construction, civil/structural engineering, building, or architecture may be eligible to receive credit for up to the first year of the program, which will reduce the course duration accordingly.
If you wish to be considered for a reduced course duration you must complete an application for credit via our separate online Advanced Standing Assessment Form.
In the form, please provide the following:
- Academic transcripts;
- Personal statement;
- An official individual subject syllabus or subject description (in English) for each subject you are seeking credit.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about MSD graduate programs.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us via the Enquiry Form for assistance.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website.
- Check the entry requirements to make sure you are eligible for the course.
- Check the English language requirements.
- Check your eligibility for scholarships and Graduate Access Melbourne.
- Gather all required supporting documents.
- Apply via the Online Application System.
- Quote course code MC-CM in your application.
- Submit the Advanced Standing Assessment Form (if eligible).