Master of Construction Management
- CRICOS Code: 061198J
How to apply
Please check the entry requirements before you apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
You must have a three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average of at least 65% (equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme).
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
- If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. Advanced Standing
- If you are seeking Advanced Standing (credit for prior study) you must complete the online Advanced Standing form required at the time of your course application.
- You will need to provide all relevant course descriptions/syllabus from previous study.
- Applicants are assessed for as much credit as possible at the point of application.
- Please ensure the syllabus/course description is thorough and complete and contains as much detail as possible so you can be assessed for the maximum amount of credit.
- The Selection Committee will assess for credit based on the information provided, assessing for subject equivalency, content, learning outcomes, assessment methods, contact hours, volume of learning, and academic merit.
- Please note, this is your one opportunity to be assessed for Advanced Standing. Applications for additional credit after admission will not be considered unless there has been a major change to your transcript (e.g. your Bachelor transcript was not complete at the time of application, and you now have a complete updated transcript).
4. English language
Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
5. Personal statement
- Applications for the Master of Construction Management require a personal statement of up to 500 words outlining prior study, work experience, and motivation to undertake the program.
- Your statement can be uploaded via the online application system.
- Read about personal statements and how they are assessed.
6. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 2, 2019 is 31 May 2019
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
- You should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation)
- Late applications may be accepted in special circumstances.
If you need more information before submitting your application, please contact Stop 1.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.