Master of Instructional Leadership
- CRICOS Code: 084959E
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from domestic applicants.
Please note: Mid-year entry into the course is only available to students who are currently enrolled in or have graduated from the Professional Certificate in Instructional Leadership
Application closing dates
START-YEAR INTAKE, 2021
- Round 1: Sat 31 October
- Round 2: Fri 4 December
- Round 3: Fri 5 February
Prepare your application
You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of degree completion (testamur)
Submit an online course application directly to the University of Melbourne.
- If you are a current or past University of Melbourne student or applicant, use your existing student ID/username and password. Registering as a first time applicant will delay the processing of your application.
- Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are limited and are not available for all courses. Eligible applicants who cannot be offered a CSP will automatically be considered for an Australian Fee Place.
- Mid-year (winter intake) entry is only available for graduates of the Professional Certificate
Application outcomes will be sent to your nominated email address or overseas representative.
Applicants are able to check the progress of their application by logging in to the online course application page.
Graduate Access Melbourne
If your personal circumstances have had a sustained adverse effect on your academic achievement at undergraduate level or you are member of a specified group known to be under-represented in higher education, you may be eligible for Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM). For more information please visit Graduate Access Melbourne
Completed Graduate Access Melbourne forms are to be submitted together with your course application and will be considered for:
- Entry into the course
- Graduate Access Melbourne bursary