Master of Instructional Leadership
- CRICOS Code: 084959E
How to apply
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from domestic applicants.
Please note: Mid-year entry into the course is only available to students who are currently enrolled in or have graduated from the Professional Certificate in Instructional Leadership
Application closing dates
MID-year intake, 2019
Applications are now closed.
Start-year intake, 2020
Round 1: 17 October 2019
Prepare your application
You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of degree completion (testamur)
It's also worth checking the advanced standing policy (PDF, 209 KB) to see if you are eligible to receive credit towards your chosen course.
Submit an online course application directly to the University of Melbourne.
- If you are a current or past University of Melbourne student or applicant, use your existing student ID/username and password. Registering as a first time applicant will delay the processing of your application.
- Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are limited and are not available for all courses. Eligible applicants who cannot be offered a CSP will automatically be considered for an Australian Fee Place.
- Mid-year (winter intake) entry is only available for graduates of the Professional Certificate
Application outcomes will be sent to your nominated email address or overseas representative.
Applicants are able to check the progress of their application by logging in to the online course application page.