Master of Science (Chemistry)
- CRICOS code: 094594B
Application closing dates
2023 Start Year intake
Timely applications: 30 November 2022
We are accepting late applications for this course until 31 January 2023.
Note: Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) will be allocated in timely application rounds, you will need to have submitted your full application prior to the timely application deadline to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
Please note that we do not guarantee outcomes in time to commence the next available intake if you apply outside the timely application period.
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCICHE
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for completed subjects you believe satisfy the course prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Chemistry supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence