Master of Science (Chemistry)
- CRICOS Code: 094594B
Application closing date
Mid-year (August) 2020 intake - apply by 12 June 2020
Late application closing date
We will consider late applications if places are still available.
Mid-year (August) 2020 intake - apply by 28 June 2020
You can expect a decision 6–8 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
Graduate Research Pathway
If you enter the Master of Science (Chemistry) with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for a Doctor of Philosophy (Science) (PhD) plus a guaranteed scholarship. There’s no need to apply separately for this pathway – we’ll provide further information in your MSc offer letter. More about the Graduate Research Pathway
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCICHE
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Chemistry supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.