Master of Science (Chemistry)
- CRICOS Code: 094594B
Application closing dates
Timely applications: 30 November 2021
Timely applications: 31 May 2021
Note: Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) will be allocated in timely application rounds, you will need to have submitted your full application prior to the timely application deadline to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
Graduate Research Pathway
If you enter the Master of Science (Chemistry) with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for a Doctor of Philosophy (Science) (PhD) plus a guaranteed scholarship. There’s no need to apply separately for this pathway – we’ll provide further information in your MSc offer letter. More about the Graduate Research Pathway
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCICHE
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Chemistry supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.