Application closing dates
Timely applications: 30 November 2020
Late applications: 31 January 2021
Timely applications: 30 May 2021
Note: The majority of Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) are allocated in the timely application round, please apply by the 30 November 2020 to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
Graduate Research Pathway
If you enter the Master of Science (Chemistry) with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for a Doctor of Philosophy (Science) (PhD) plus a guaranteed scholarship. There’s no need to apply separately for this pathway – we’ll provide further information in your MSc offer letter. More about the Graduate Research Pathway
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCICHE
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Chemistry supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.