Master of Science (Physics)
- CRICOS Code: 094600J
Application closing date
Mid-year (August) 2020 intake - apply by 12 June 2020
Late application closing dates
We will not be accepting late applications for the mid-year (August) 2020 intake of this course.
Please note that assessment for the Master of Science (Physics) occurs during the following selection rounds:
- Start-year intake – Selection round occurs in December with outcomes provided in late December
- Mid-year intake – Selection round occurs in June with outcomes provided in late June.
If you require an outcome prior to these selection rounds for scholarship purposes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCIPHY
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Physics supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Graduate Research Pathway
If you enter the Master of Science (Physics) with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for a Doctor of Philosophy (Science) (PhD). There’s no need to apply separately for this pathway – we’ll provide further information in your MSc offer letter. More about the Graduate Research Pathway