Master of Science (Physics)
- CRICOS Code: 094600J
Application closing date
Start-year (March) 2021 intake - apply by 30 November 2020
Mid-year (August) 2021 intake - apply by 30 May 2021
Please note that assessment for the Master of Science (Physics) occurs during the following selection rounds:
- Start-year intake – Selection round occurs in December with outcomes provided in late December
- Mid-year intake – Selection round occurs in June with outcomes provided in late June.
If you require an outcome prior to these selection rounds for scholarship purposes please contact email@example.com.
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCIPHY
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Physics supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Graduate Research Pathway
If you enter the Master of Science (Physics) with an entry score of at least 80%, you’ll also receive a conditional offer for a Doctor of Philosophy (Science) (PhD). There’s no need to apply separately for this pathway – we’ll provide further information in your MSc offer letter. More about the Graduate Research Pathway