Master of Science (Physics)
- CRICOS Code: 094600J
How to apply
Application closing dates
Start-year (March) 2020 entry - apply by 30 November 2019
Mid-Year (July) 2020 entry - apply by 31 May 2020
Late application closing dates
Late applications will not be accepted from domestic applicants for this course.
Please note that assessment for the Master of Science (Physics) occurs during the following selection rounds:
- Start Year Intake – Selection round occurs in December with outcomes provided in late December
- Mid-Year Intake – Selection round occurs in June with outcomes provided in late June
If you require an outcome prior to these selection rounds for scholarship purposes please contact email@example.com.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Ensure you have reviewed the supervisor options and have a list of three preferred supervisors
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions