Master of Science (Physics)
- CRICOS code: 094600J
Application closing dates
Please note we do not guarantee outcomes in time to commence the next available intake if you apply outside the timely application period.
Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) will be allocated in timely application rounds, you will need to have submitted your full application prior to the timely application deadline to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
Applications for this course are assessed and ranked throughout the year by the Academic Selection Committee. Selection meetings occur in November and May, with outcomes released in December (Start Year intake) and June (Mid Year intake).
Successful applicants, please be advised:
- You must respond to your offer by the offer lapse date stated in the official outcome letter
- You can accept a conditional offer before satisfying the offer requirements
- You may not be eligible to defer your commencement period for this course
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-SCIPHY
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for completed subjects you believe satisfy the course prerequisites
- Names of your 3 preferred School of Physics supervisors
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence