Master of Screenwriting
- CRICOS code: 075501C
2023 Start Year Intake
Applications open 1 August 2022
Applications close 31 October 2022
How do I apply?
There are three components to the application process. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date.
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
Submit a direct application via University's application portal
Provide samples of your creative writing, upload a CV, and pitch two screen-based projects via the supplementary application form
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview as the final component of the application process. For more information, please visit Auditions and Interviews.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM) is the University’s equity program for domestic graduate students. Under GAM, specific circumstances of applicants will be considered in relation to admission and bursaries.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible via the Graduate Access Melbourne page, as well as instructions on how to apply.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University's English Language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding
- Submit a direct application via the University's application portal use course code (MC-SCWR)
- Complete a supplementary application