Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- CRICOS Code: 082253M
How to apply
Please ensure that you meet all the admissions requirements for the program you are applying for and follow the checklist below to apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Ensure you meet the undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) prerequisite for the program you would like to apply for.
- A three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average of at least 65% (equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme) is required to apply for most programs in the MSD
- View the Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage entry requirements
2. Submission of academic results
Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. English language
Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Application dates
Final application deadline dates are as follows:
- Semester 2, 2018: apply by Tuesday 31 May 2018
- Semester 1, 2019: apply by Friday 30 November 2018
Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
If you are a domestic student, you should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation).
Note: Domestic students who are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments are required to submit their online application prior to the deadlines listed above. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or personal statement can be submitted up until July 6 for Semester 2, 2018 and November 30 for Semester 1, 2019.
Late applications may be accepted in special circumstances.
If you need more information before submitting your application, we are here to help.
Call us: 13 6352 | International: +(61 3) 9035 5511
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.