Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- CRICOS Code: 082253M
How to apply
Please ensure that you meet all the Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage entry requirements and follow the checklist below to apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Ensure you meet the undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) prerequisite for the program you would like to apply for.
- A three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average mark of at least 65% equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme.
2. Submission of academic results
- Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
- Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
3. English language
- Domestic applicants who have not completed previous studies in Australia may need to satisfy the University's English Language requirements.
4. Personal statement
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide a personal statement of up to 500 words. Read our online guide for further information.
5. Application dates
- Final application deadline for Semester 1, 2020 is 30 November 2019.
- Final application deadline for Semester 2, 2020 is 31 May 2020.
- Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar.
- If you are a domestic student, you should hear within 4 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation).
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.