Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Autumn Intake - March
The Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership (SCCL) provides clinicians with the leadership skills they need to improve their organisations, develop and implement change initiatives, and promote treatment quality and safety excellence within healthcare settings.
The healthcare system requires leaders, and many clinicians anticipate taking on leadership positions, or find themselves in leadership roles, without any formal education. This can have negative consequences for the leader, colleagues, patients and healthcare organisations.
Our program is targeted towards clinicians – including doctors, nurses, dentists and allied health professionals – who currently hold, or anticipate holding, leadership positions.
Flexible study options now include an intensive short course, providing participants with the opportunity to progress to the Specialist Certificate on completion.
Related pathway courses
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Dental Therapy (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Eye Banking
- Graduate Certificate in Transfusion Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Specialist Certificate in Blood Management Foundations
- Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking
- Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy