Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: SC-CLNLEAD
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Resume, documenting clinical experience including contact details of a professional referee
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used and/or health practitioner registration certificate from AHPRA. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Proof of Citizenship/ Permanent Residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.