Specialist Certificate in Law (Digital Law and Technological Innovation)
How to apply
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Australian or New Zealand citizens
- Australian permanent residents
- Australian permanent humanitarian visa holders
The majority of students will start in either the Semester 1 (start of year) or Semester 2 (mid year) intake:
|Begin study in||Applications close*|
|2020 Semester 1 (February)||21 February 2020|
|2020 Semester 2 (July)||17 July 2020|
For students wishing to begin study outside of the normal intake periods (e.g. A Winter intensive subject) - find your first subject's starting date in the Handbook, then find the name of the intake period you should apply for below.
|First subject commences in||Intake name|
|August to November||Spring|
|December to early February||Summer|
|March to May||Autumn|
|June to early July||Winter|
Applicants are advised to apply at least a month prior to the start of the subject.
Note: Students will need to ensure their desired subject hasn't yet reached its quota limit - view class quotas on the MLM enrolment status page.
Once we receive the completed application, we aim to have a response to you within four to six weeks.
- Orientation week for full-time students
- Start year intake: 24–28 February 2020
- Mid year intake: 20–24 July 2020
- Orientation for part-time students
- Start year intake: 22 February 2020*
- Mid year intake: 18 July 2020*
* dates to be confirmed
Before you apply
- Check the course details.
- Check the entry requirements to make sure you are eligible for the course and you meet the English language requirements.
- Obtain an original or certified copy of your complete academic record including a university explanation or definition of the grading scale. If the documents are not in English they must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.